"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Promise Kept!

Referring to my blog yesterday..........
Yes! The boy kept his promise. Wonderful! He called me in the morning and told me that he had finished reading my book. He learnt many things and he shared with his mother what he has learnt. His mother was impressed.

In fact, later in the day, I was invited to his home and his mother shared quite a fair bit with me about him. The mother is doing some home-based labour-intensive job to supplement the family income. I was told that the father has to take on two jobs in order to earn enough to maintain the family expenses.

I believe all parents work really hard to take care of the family, without complaints and grumbles. It is the hope of all parents that their children would appreciate what they do by just learning to be good children, behaving well and doing well in their studies. That is the heartbeat of most parents. So, Children! Listen to your parents' heartbeat. Be kind and good to them while you have them.