"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For buyers, sellers and tenants of properties in Singapore...

I met Winson Lam, a real estate professional last week while doing my community work. I asked for his business card and as I surfed his business website, I realised that the website is a good resource for those who are buying or selling their properties in Singapore.

You may want to find out more by clicking on the external link above. To break the ice when you contact him, just let him know you are referred by the author of "15 Forgotten Secrets That Will Make You A Better Student."