"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Learning to live simply is the secret to a happy life.

Learning to live simply is the secret to a happy life. Here is Apostle Paul's experience. He wrote the following words (extracted from Philippians Chapter 4:11-13 of the Contemporary English Version of the Holy Bible) when he was in prison.
11. I am not complaining about having too little. I have learned to be satisfied with whatever I have.
12. I know what it is to be poor or to have plenty, and I have lived under all kinds of conditions. I know what it means to be full or to be hungry, to have too much or too little.
13. Christ gives me the strength to face anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home