"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Elvis Presley - How Great Thou Art

The Lyrics:

O Lord my God, When I'm in awesome wonder, Consider all the works Thy hands hath made; I see the stars, I hear the roaring thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation, And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart. Then I shall bow, in humble adoration, And then proclaim: "My God, how great Thou art!" Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee, How great Thou art, How great Thou art. Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee, How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home