"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Greatest Joke of the Day!

When I was doing a quick grocery shopping at a supermarket, one Indian woman called into my mobile phone and started speaking in Tamil. I was clueless of she was saying. So, I told her in English, "I am a Chinese. Wrong Number!" and so, she hanged up the phone.

Within seconds, she dialled in again, and started speaking in Tamil again, I had no choice but to speak to her in Malay, and she started replying in Malay. Good, but guess what! She started questioning me, "This is my son's number, why you use my son's number?". So, I told her, "this is my number, may be you pressed the number wrongly!". Oh! She got angry with me, and scolded me in Malay, "wa! lu cakap banyak pandai ha!!!" What she meant was, " I was still arguing with her!!!"....

Oh mine, what should I do? I had no choice but to hang up the phone...... Goodness Gracious Me! She called wrongly and instead of apologising for disturbing me, she even had the gut to get angry with me... What is going on?...... I was laughing to myself in my heart because I was in the
supermarket and I could not LOL!!!

What a great joke!!! Has it happened to you before?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home