"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A testimonial from an ITE student after taking Brain-health

"I have always been an under-achiever. It was hard for me to memorise and remember most of the things I learnt in school. My grades were terrible. But within a month of taking Brain-Health, I could easily memorise and recall six chapters of my course materials in one go. I start scoring 'A' for my tests and exams instead of 'C' and 'D'. Also, when I do my revision, I can concentrate much better and absorb the information more quickly while in the past, I had to spend long hours doing it. I have also become more confident. Therefore, I strongly recommend Brain-Health to any student who wants to improve their studies and grades." ~ An ITE student, Singapore, 21 April 2012

http://www.lifeplus.com.sg/Brainhealth.htm

 


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2411/4949 - Release Date: 04/20/12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home