"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Another Coincidence? or Was It Planned by HIM?

Just after having our family dinner at the Food Court in Hougang Mall, I casually popped in to the Popular Bookstore to check on the sale of my two books.

What a pleasant surprise! A lady was taking a copy of my book from the shelf, glanced at the front cover and started showing it to her husband. I was just behind her and I asked if she knew the author of the book. She looked at the picture at the back cover of the book and without hesitation, she identified me to be the author. So, I explained to her and her husband about the intended purpose of the book and that the book would be adopted by a certain school next year as a supplementary reading material.

As we were talking and exchanging views, I found out that they were both teachers. Wow! How amazing! We stood there and had a smooth chat for about 15 minutes. They asked for my name card. They would like to go back to their respective school to suggest to their principal to engage me to conduct a motivational talk to the students based on the contents of my book, "15 Forgotten Secrets That Will Make You A Better Student".

Frankly, this is not the first time I discovered someone browsing my books at the bookstores. It is always very encouraging to see them doing so. But, are such encounters co-incidences or are they planned by Him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home