"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Friday, October 26, 2007

A Coaching Class for Students

I had good conversations with two mothers who came from Ipoh, a town about 50 over miles from my hometown, Taiping. They have settled down here for the last 10 to 20 years.

One of them has 3 children, the youngest is studying in JC, while the other mother has two young boys studying in Primary 1 and 2. Both of them each obtained a copy of my book and wanted me to talk to their children. That is what I do on a voluntary basis.

The second mother wanted me to start a coaching class for her school-going children and she would be trying to "recruit" a few more students so that I can coach them in a group. That's something many parents have been requesting me to do, but I need a group of five to ten students before I rearrange my priorities.