"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A DIY idea using an adhesive mouse pad

I have been using the same slim and sleek Acer Notebook Travelmate 370 for about four-and-a-half years by now and today, this model is no longer available on shelf. Just about a year ago, I have replaced the crashed hard-disk for about S$100. However, there is another defect, the two left and right patches on the top casing where the palms rest, presumably due to long term perspiration from the palms, have corroded and the surface gets etched in. I have enquired about the new top casing and it costs around S$150. So, I have put on hold the replacement as it did not affect the functions. A few days ago, while at Sim Lim Square, reflecting on some ideas, I thought of a way to make good the damaged surface with a simple DIY technique using an adhesive mouse pad which was given to me as a free gift. This is what it looks now. At least, it looks good and new, and it did not squeeze my pocket, but it did squeeze some juice off my brain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home