"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Friday, November 27, 2009

You choose your own life and your own future...

Bruce Lee was my childhood hero. I don't watch many movies, out of those few I watched, three of them were Bruce Lee's, namely The Big Boss, Fist of Fury and Way of The Dragon.

During my growing up years, gangsterism and fightings were the hobbies of teenagers and youth in my little hometown that was a fishing village, but I have never got involved in any fight in my life. Many of those around me those days were drug addicts and smokers, but I have never smoked a single stick of cigarette in my life. Your friends might tease you and say, "Come on! Take a puff. It is fun!", and if you don't, they will say, "You chicken!". Do you know that "it is better to be a chicken than a dead duck!"? Someone ever told me this!

I am sharing my personal experience with great humility, illustrating one principle in life, which I always share with the young: You choose your own life and your own future. You need not do what others do. Your future is in your own hands, not in those of others.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home