"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A message of appreciation from a mother...


This is an SMS from a mother who cares so much for her son in secondary school, that she brought him to see me on a Saturday afternoon. She is also involved in the Parent Support Group in her son's school.

I am very thankful to her for she was so kind and generous that she bought five copies of my book and wanted to give them away as gifts. She was full of appreciation and even bought me a big piece of durian cake (the best I have ever tasted!) and a box of chocolates. I am grateful to her for being so gracious and grateful.

I spoke with her son in her presence, for close to two hours. The son was rather receptive of what I shared with him and found what I said made sense to him. I hope he would go ahead and do as advised and agreed. When he starts implementing those ideas, I am very sure the outcome would be totally changed and different from what it is right now. My best wishes to him... Cheers.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home