"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Monday, January 04, 2010

I met two real idiots!

I was in a shopping mall standing and looking at something, and was close to a wall; there was absolutely no walking space on my left but the wide passage was totally clear on my right. A middle-aged guy who looked and walked like a bulldog saw me and was still bulldozing his way through me. I just moved aside and let him have his way but felt like giving him a punch or a kick to wake him up! But, do you think he was an idiot or he was inviting a fight? I think he was a real idiot who might have got up from the wrong side of his bed.

Later, I was with my wife in an optical shop within the same shopping mall. A man who was already in the shop, leaned his baby stroller against a chair and he sat on the other one just beside. When the shop assistant invited my wife to take a seat to try out her new pair of spectacles, this guy heard it, turned his head around and saw my wife standing beside the chair. He just turned away and didn't even have the courtesy to remove his stroller. I was wondering, was he idiotic or simply indifferent? Of course, I think he was truly idiotic.

It's precisely because of such idiotic and inconsiderate people that Singapore government has to introduce Courtesy campaign, Kindness movement and Graciousness movement! I thought courtesy begins at home and it should be our second nature if not our very nature.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home