"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Chinese New Year Decorations at Chinatown Singapore

My family and I were at Chinatown for dinner and after that, I took some shots with my digital camera. I just discovered a function on the camera that could help me take night shots pretty well without using flash. Frankly, there are so many things to discover and learn every day.

I just want to share with you some of the pictures of the Chinese New Year decorations at Chinatown. The pictures also reveal the three main modes of public transport, namely bus, taxi and MRT.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home