"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Monday, February 06, 2006

A Budding Digital Photographer...

This picture of mine was taken at Boat Quay at night by my daughter, Rebecca. Of course, this picture has been cropped from the original one that is bigger.

She seems to have acquired some basic skills in digital photography. Most of my pictures were taken by her, including the one on my book cover. She is my "officially-appointed" photographer who knows how to handle my Canon S-40, 4.0 Megapixel Digital Camera, better than most people.

Frankly, I don't have many pictures taken for myself because 95% of the time, I am the photographer. I have recently taken at least a couple of hundred shots while attending the Chinese New Year celebration dinners in the homes of our relatives. Many of them, including my mother-in-law, like the pictures very much. Well, it is the joy we derive when people appreciate the photographs we take for them!

By the way, this shirt of mine that is bright in colour and a bit flowery in design, has received many nice comments. Perhaps, many people seldom see me in such bright and flowery attire in recent years. I used to wear batik shirts untucked when I was younger.

You may like to guess where I bought it from, and what the price was.
Answers: A place you would never thought of and a price that you would not believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home