"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Friday, March 03, 2006

My Book Adopted As A Supplementary Reading Material in School

It was indeed heartening and excited for me to learn that a certain secondary school has adopted my book, "15 Forgotten Secrets That Will Make You A Better Student" as a supplementary reading material for the entire Secondary One cohort. As the Head of Department communicated to me, the book contains at least four out of the seven core values that the school has formulated for the students. It will be used by the teachers and students in the class. I am truly grateful to the school that the teachers are able to appreciate the value of the book and the impact it would make to the readers, in particular the students.

I hope more schools would be able to see and appreciate the value of this book that has received praises from many principals, teachers, educators, trainers, speakers, entrepreneurs, lawyer, directors, mothers etc locally as well as abroad. May God continue to bless the readers of this book.

Oh yes... before I forget, I received a call the other day, a mother called me on the phone and asked for the book. Her son has bought the book. He has read it. He found that it is a good book. He wanted to keep the copy and so, he planned to buy another one as a birthday gift for his friend. Hmmmm.. a great gift idea!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home