"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Entreprising, Promising and Forward-Looking...

One of my business partners and I spent about six hours on Thursday, conducting an intensive business training for some of our young entrepreneurs. These are students in tertiary institutions and they are already embarking on an international business that is borderless. As I was sharing with them, when they start young and early, they might just graduate and be semi-retired.

They are not just enterprising but promising and forward-looking. They know what they want. They are prepared to sacrifice certain things in life to get what they want. I have every confidence that under proper guidance, they would emerge a new breed of youth who would achieve much more in a much shorter time. I always encourage them not to reinvent the wheel but build on the success of the existing system and the experience of others.

May I offer them my best wishes for their continued success. Cheers!