"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

An awesome session with a couple great in learning attitude!

I had an awesome informal session with a wonderful young couple for almost an hour and a half. They are both working parents, hold great concern for their children but not pushing them too hard academically. We belong to the same school of thought, that moral values and emotional wellbeing are far more important than sheer academic excellence. There were certain areas I suggested they could do to further improve on their current bonding they have with their two children.

Little did I realise that my humble suggestion that they write journals or blogs had ignited an immediate fire in the wife and she told me she had started blogging almost immediately after I left. Nothing impresses me more than such instant action. A good start for her in 201o! I look forward to reading and learning from her blog in time to come.

Some of my career advice and suggestions got them nodding in agreement and apparently they are going to put into practice some of those ideas. I find that both of them are very keen learners and have very positive attitudes in life. With these important attributes, I am sure they are ready and set for greater achievements in their parenting process and also their respective career.

My best wishes to them and their family!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home