"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Strange Encounter That Has Helped Me Save 80% of My Mobile Outgoing Call Charges...

One afternoon last year, while waiting to be served at the counter at a Photocopy Shop at the basement of Sim Lim Square, I struck a conversation with a gentleman standing beside me. I later learned that he was the manufacturer of an International Callback Card. He explained to me how it worked and I was amazed. Immediately and with much curiosity, I bought one card from him and tried it out. Bingo! It was excellent in helping me cut the mobile bills by as much as 80%. So, I have been using this international callback card since last year.

You may be wondering how it works? It is simple. Usually, you would dial your friend's phone number directly. Now, just do one extra step, i.e. dial a special number given to you. Your call will be disconnected. Wait for your phone to ring, then enter the country code, area code and then your friend's phone number followed by # sign. You will then be connected to your friend's phone. That's it. So, the one extra step is worth the effort because it helps you save 80% of your outgoing call charges.

For example, if I want to call my friend in Singapore whose number is 91234567. I would dial this special number 90255256 first and then my call would be disconnected. In a short while, my phone would start ringing. I just press "answer call" button and then enter 65 for Singapore (63 for Philippines, 60 for Malaysia etc) followed by the phone number 91234567 and end with the # sign. That's all. I am now connected to my friend and I can start talking once he picks up the call.

This card is similar to the normal calling cards but it calls back. It is not a SIM card. It needs your existing mobile phone with a regular subscription plan that has FREE incoming calls, to work. If you were to use this card to make calls within Singapore, a $10 card could last 303 minutes. That works out to be 3.3 cents per minute which is by far the cheapest in Singapore. Your usual outgoing call costs about 15-20 cents per minute. If you were to call USA, Canada and China, this S$10 card could last more than 200 minutes. The rates vary for different countries.

CLICK HERE for more information on the card...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home