"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Thankful To A Thoughtful Friend...

I just had supper with a very good friend of mine working in a multinational corporation holding a senior managerial position. He is an honest and responsible person at work and outside work.

He is such a thoughtful, gentle and kind friend. We would meet up regularly after his work. When it comes to dinner and supper, he is always the one who insists to pay. I am deeply appreciative of him. I just pray that he would continue to do well in his job so that he can buy me more dinners and suppers!!! Hehehe.... Just kidding.

But, very often, he has to work in the small hours. This is the situation when you are working for someone. You receive the salary from the company, so you are expected to give your life to the company!!! Isn't it true?

Robert T Kiyosaki, the author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" wrote another book "Cashflow Quadrants". In this book, he mentioned about the ESBI quadrants. He encourages people in E (employee) and S (self-employed) quadrants to consider moving to the B (business owner) or I (investor) quadrants. E and S earn linear income while B and I earn residual income.

Recently, my friend was away to the United States for business. But, I was pleasantly surprised that he bought the bicycle plate for me with my name pressed on it. He presented it to me just now.


I am indeed blessed with a good friend like him. It is so nice to know that he remembered me even when he was away. Thank you, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home