"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Friday, February 17, 2006

“I.C.A.R.E™ for My Children” Workshop at Toa Payoh East Community Club

I will be conducting a workshop on “I.C.A.R.E™ for My Children” at Toa Payoh East Community Club, 160 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319380 on Sunday, 19 February 2006. Time is from 5pm to 7pm. Parents are welcome to attend. Please call the CC office at 62567601 to register.

I will be discussing the common problems faced by most parents in today’s competitive environment in relation to their children’s education. The course will also explain how parents can apply the special I.C.A.R.E™ (IQ, CQ, AQ, RQ, EQ) skills to help overcome the problems and reduce the stress on themselves. Please visit the People's Association website for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home