"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Student Coaching, Consultation and Motivation

The workshop on "I.C.A.R.E™ for My Children" was successfully conducted at the Toa Payoh East Community Club as scheduled. The participants were all mothers. Sometimes, I wonder where the fathers were! Hehehe!!!

I was impressed with the participants for they were listening so attentively to everything that I was sharing i.e the five types of quotients that I have designed and trademarked.

When I ended the talk and eventually opened for Q&A, a couple of them wanted to ask questions but were a bit shy. After some encouragement, questions began to flow in. One of them asked if I could help to conduct personal coaching sessions for her daughter in Secondary 3. Several others, upon hearing this, requested for the same. I could see that many mothers face similar problems in parenting and dealing with their children. The mothers were so concerned for their children that they were asking me to start a personal coaching and motivational class for their children and one of them even wanted to send her child to me.

Frankly, there had been constant requests from parents I know, to start a coaching and motivational class. Well, I might give it a serious consideration now when there are enough students who value such a service from me. This would allow me to put my years of coaching, consulting, training and motivating experience to good use to help the students so that they become self-motivated and learn to be a better student and a better person as what I encourage the readers to be in my book "15 Forgotten Secrets That Will Make You A Better Student".

A similar workshop has been scheduled for 28 March 2006, Tuesday at 7.30pm at the same place, i.e. Toa Payoh East Community Club. If you know some parents who would benefit from this talk, please encourage them to register early by calling up the office at 62567601. It is only $8 per participant. To learn more about the course, please visit the People's Association website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home