"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Be GRATEFUL always..............

I delivered a Global Business Seminar in Mandarin this evening. Though I have conducted the same seminar before, it is always very encouraging and reaffirming to have people coming up to you and appreciating you for a job well done. I appreciate those who have always been so encouraging!

Often times, I have received kind remarks from my fellow business partners telling me that they observed that when I speak, I am not bothered by the size of the audience at all. Whether one person or 500, I would still deliver the same message with the same level of enthusiasm. I certainly appreciate their observation and compliments. Frankly, I am not sure how I did it. But, I did.

I have observed and learnt something interesting over the years. Most people when become successful forget their humble beginning and therefore become ungrateful. As a general observation, insurance agents once become managers stop servicing their clients. Speakers once become famous stop talking to small audience. Election candidates once elected into office stop visiting the residents until the next election is around the corner. Disciples once built a name for himself rivals and competes with the master. Children once grown up despise their parents. Examples are simply numerous. The point is: BE GRATEFUL ALWAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home