"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Make A Life or Make A Living...

I spoke to a student yesterday, who is currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic. He was such a keen learner that he was listening very attentively to me for about 10 minutes. He told me that he wanted to learn how to do business. I could see that this young man is different from most other students of his age.

He bought a copy of my book, "15 Forgotten Secrets.." with my autograph. Later, his mother spoke to me for another 20 minutes. We engaged in a very smooth communication and discussed about how her son could benefit from my experience in training, developing and motivating young people in career and business. I do run a programme in the community clubs, entitled "Be Young, Be Bold and Be Rich".

In case you are not aware, we would be seeing more and more of the next generation going into business on their own. The book, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert T Kiyosaki has changed the perceptions of many people about making a life and making a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home