"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Joke for Today! ... Just for Laugh

An old man who farts at least 20 times a day, goes to his doctor and says, "Doctor, I fart a lot everyday. Since I've been here in your office, you didn't know I was farting because all my farts had neither smell nor sound."

The doctor examines him and says, "Oh! I see. Now, let me give you a prescription. Take these pills 3 times a day for seven days and see me again next week."

The next week the old man goes back to the clinic. "Doctor," he says, "I don't know what on earth you gave me, but now my farts are still silent, but the smell is terrible."

The doctor says, "Fantastic! Now that your sinus is cleared, let's start working on your hearing."