"Sky Fruit"Immunity BoosterHealthy KidneyStudent MotivationMLM Book

ReadFlection ...

This is a personal blog aimed at sharing useful information, pictures and videos with those who believe in lifelong learning.

Copyright © 2005-2014 by Jonathan Ooi. All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form by any means without the prior consent of the author.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A friendship or partnership that complements each other...

I got the following message from a friend in Spain, that is poetically written. But unfortunately, I have no idea who the author is, but I still want to acknowledge the author for a piece well written.
''I am a rose, you are my thorns, clutching to me, protecting me. I am the sun, you are my rays, helping me to shine and to be all that I can. I am a lake, you are my water, filling me with ideas, dreams, and hopes for the future. I am a tree, you are my leaves, sharing who and what I am and becoming an important part of my life. I am a heart, you are my beat, beating rhythmically to my happiness, my fear, my sadness, my excitement. I am me and you are with me, to share all that I am, to share life, love, and happiness.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home